We are seeking a passionate and people-oriented Account Manager for our Business Development team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, fluent in the children, infant or youth luxury and retail apparel market, committed to providing top-tier customer service as well as comfortable working across a variety of departments, including Product, Engineering and Analytics.
In This Role You Will
- Maintain and optimize key partnerships through business management, outreach and strategic planning
- Drive business by prospecting existing connections and proactively sourcing new accounts
- Assess each account’s status, performance and full potential to identify additional growth opportunities
- Streamline on-boarding process for new accounts; initiate and supervise the operational setup, ensuring seamless integration
- Conduct analysis on sales, inventory and purchasing behavior to identify trends and maximize profitability
- Provide dedicated customer support for key accounts
We Are Looking For
- 3-5+ years of experience in a retail, brand or wholesale environment - fashion, luxury and/or children apparel a plus
- Strong sales and analytical ability
- Commitment to VIP-level customer service
- Experience building a book of business
- Confidentiality and discretion a MUST
- High level interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Mac proficiency, understanding of web-based platforms, and comfortable managing URL links
Baby Accessories Online is the small family run business for all infant, baby, and children apparel and/or accessories. Our brand offers the greatest selection of baby accessories available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites. Through its innovative technology and service, Baby Accessories Online has changed the landscape of infant, baby, and children e-commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy authentic goods.
Baby Accessories Online will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Baby Accessories Online provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please email: support@BabyAccessoriesOnline.com
Subject line: Account Manager Opportunity
Body: Include your resume and cover letter (bonus: portfolio examples)